- 35% of the businesses already had an integrated digital marketing plan in 2018.
- 72% of business leaders believe that traditional marketing is no longer sufficient and Digital Marketing will make their company revenue to be increased by 30% by the end of 2019.
- More than 80% of businesses will increase their digital marketing spending plan that may go beyond the IT budget.
Benefits over Traditional Marketing
- Puts the Consumer in Control
- Provides Convenience
- Increases Satisfaction
- Drives Brand Loyalty
- Reduces the selling cycle
- Reduces the cost of sales
- Builds your brands
- Provides targeted results
- It is measurable
The conversion rate is higher
SEO, Social media marketing and Email marketing are methods which have a high conversion rate as they are able to generate a quick and effective communication channel with the consumer.
Customer support has become a priority
Online customer support, Online Chat, an instant reply from Social media platform is the easier way to convert viewer/visitor to our Customer.
Get connected to the Mobile Customers
Out of 6.8 Billion, 4 Billion use Mobile Phones. 32% of enhanced mobile marketing budget will come from digital screen promoting. Hence, Digital marketing allows us to connect to mobile customers.
Increase the trust for your Brand
Positive review, popularity over the internet can win and also increase the trust for your Brand. With good Online Reputation Management, it becomes effectively way to improve Online Reputation for your Brand.
Digital marketing is Cost Effective
Digital marketing tactics have proven to be the most cost-effective way to reach potential customers. More and more small businesses are implementing digital marketing tactics to effectively reach and engage their target consumers online
Potential to earn higher revenues
Google has shown that compared to traditional methods, digital marketing is known to generate 2.8 times more revenue.
Key Components for Digital Marketing
- Website Development (User experience)
- Website Design
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- PPC (Pay per click) / Google Adwords
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- Display advertising (Banner Ads)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Mobile App
- E-Mail Marketing
- Whatsapp Marketing
- You-Tube Promotions
- Facebook Promotions
- Linked In Promotions
- ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- Promotion on E-Commerce Platforms (Amazon, Flipkart, Etc.)
- Mobile App Marketing
Website Development (User Experience)
Your website is your root to the world, therefore its role and importance is significant, and make sure to develop a site that easy to navigate and has good functionality.
Digital marketing all start with Good and attractive Web Design. A quality website design can have a huge impact on most areas of your digital marketing strategy, so it is important to consider the various elements in conjunction with one another.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
The top 5 results on every search engine get 75% of the clicks. That why SEO has become most important nowadays.
- Organic Search Is Most Often the Primary Source of Website Traffic.
- Local SEO Means Increased Engagement, Traffic & Conversions.
- If You’re Not on Page 1, you’re not winning the Click.
- Websites that appear higher in the search results are viewed as more trustworthy and credible. In fact, 98% of all searchers choose a business that is listed on Page 1 of the results.
SMO (Social Media Optimization)
Out of 4 billion people, 1.7 billion people have active social media accounts. Hence, Social Media become the greatest platform to explore the business into a large audience.
- It gives your business an opportunity to connect and reach out to people in various online venues
- You leverage social networks and extend the reach of the business
- People on the internet can easily link back to your website
- Traffic gets driven to your website
- Brand awareness takes place
- Brand loyalty happens
- Your content is shared and spread across social channels
- The visibility of your website gets a boost
- Your business’ conversion rates go up
PPC (Pay per click) / Google Adwords
PPC or otherwise known as Paid Search Advertising (PSA) is part of Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- It’s the fastest method to get targeted visitors
- 70% of mobile searchers call a business directly from Google Search.
- 70% of mobile searches result in action being taken within an hour.
SMM (Social Media Marketing)
Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. The goal of SMM is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.
- Online adults aged 18-34 are most likely follow a brand via social networking (95%).
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others.
- 56 billion global mobile social media users, equaling 34% penetration; globally with 1 million new active mobile social users added every day
- 96% of the people that discuss brands online do not follow those brands’ owned profiles.
- Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content.
Display advertising (Banner Ads)
Display advertising is defined by banner ads (graphic or text), that appear in specifically designated areas of a website or social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.). Digital display advertising comes in a variety of different forms, but at its core, it revolves around the same principle.
- Overall average click rate for all types of display ads is 0.17%!
- About 200 million Internet users have installed ad blocking software.
- More than two-thirds of U.S. digital display ad spending is programmatic.
- The most popular display ad types are “banners and other,” which includes native ads and social media ads.
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model where a company pays compensation to third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The third-party publishers are referred to as affiliates and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company.
- The affiliate marketing industry is estimated to grow at an average annual rate of 16.6%.
- Commission Junction is the most preferred Affiliate Network
- The 35-44 age group accounts for the largest share of affiliate markers worldwide
- There are more men (54.2%) than women in the affiliate marketing industry
- More than half (55%) of affiliate marketers are married
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
- 91 percent of B2B marketers (Content Marketing)
- 54 percent of B2B marketers who didn’t use content marketing had plans to start in 2018.
- 4 percent of B2B marketers who weren’t currently using content marketing had done so in the past, but stopped.
- 9 percent of B2B marketers who use content marketing describe their “maturity level” as “sophisticated.”
- 25 percent considered their maturity level “mature.”
A mobile application, most commonly referred to as an app, is a type of application software designed to run on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet computer. Mobile applications frequently serve to provide users with similar services to those accessed on PCs. Apps are generally small, individual software units with limited function. This use of app software was originally popularized by Apple Inc. and its App Store, which offers thousands of applications for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Mobile apps are used more than websites.
- Mobile apps can be developed on multiple platforms.
- 74% of mobile app developers use two or more platforms at the same time.
- Android is the most bought mobile operating system in the world.
- iOS is the platform most developers use first.
Email marketing is the targeting of consumers through electronic mail (email). Often associated with data mining, email marketing can be used to impact consumers in a variety of ways. In general, email marketing is a more evolved, digital form of traditional direct mail marketing.
- Email Continues to Deliver a Strong Return on Investment.
- Email Marketing Statistic: As of 2017, there are 3.7 billion global email users. This number is predicted to grow to 4.1 billion users by 2021.
- Email Marketing Statistic: Email is the third most influential source of information for B2B audiences, behind only colleague recommendations and industry-specific thought leaders.
- Email Marketing Statistic: CTRs are 47% higher for B2B email campaigns than B2C email campaigns.
- Email Marketing Statistic: 59% of B2B marketers say email is their most effective channel in terms of revenue generation.
A staggering 1.5 billion people use WhatsApp on a monthly basis, so there is potential customer growth for your business on a global level. This quick guide will give you the insight and tips you need for marketing strategies to implement across the WhatsApp network in 2018.
- 5 Billion People use Whatsapp
- 450 Million daily active users on WhatsApp Status
- 100 million daily voice call on WhatsApp
- Over 55 Million video call made daily
- 2 Billion WhatsApp videos call minutes used per day
Youtube watch page helps the viewer – as well as YouTube itself – understand what your video is about. Only around 157 characters are shown on the watch page above the ‘Show More’ button, so it makes sense to confirm the content of the video here. Think of it as an ad that will entice the viewer into watching.
- YouTube has 1.5 billion regular monthly users.
- 400 Hours of video content is uploaded to YouTube every minute.
- There are over 5,000 YouTube channels with over 1 million subscribers.
- There are approximately 5 million YouTube channels.
- YouTube continues to be the 2nd highest ranking online search engine.
Facebook is the most popular social network. There’s strength in numbers, and with over 1.4 billion users and over 900 million of those users visiting the site every day.
- You can target your audience by location, age, gender, interests, and other factors. Use the Custom Audiences feature to target existing customers safely and privately. Or, market to local customers with Local Awareness ads that reach customers on their mobile devices.
- Targeting Facebook ads by custom audiences mean lower CPCs
- 78% of fans use a brand before they Like the page
LinkedIn Operates the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 313 million members in over 200 countries and territories.
- 91% of marketing executives list LinkedIn as the top place to find quality content.
- Of those 87 million millennial users, 11 million are in decision-making positions.
Search engines love fresh content. By blogging consistently, you give Google and other search engines new content to index and you create opportunities to plug in those all-important keywords to increase your visibility on search engine results pages (SERPS). Blog posting allows you to show a personal side of your business that perspective and current customers won’t see through outbound marketing techniques.
- 7 million People blog on blogging sites and 12 million people blog via social networks.
- 23 % of Internet time is spent on blogs and social networks
- Blogs can assist you with the effective promotion of a service or product.
- Writing anywhere from 21 – 54 posts can significantly boost traffic to your blog by 30%.
Article writing is one of the most effective marketing strategies for a home business. Digital marketing articles can be an effective way to expand your business reach when done correctly.
ORM (Online Reputation Management)
Online reputation management (ORM) is the practice of crafting strategies that shape or influence the public perception of an organization, individual or other entity on the Internet.
- When searching for news or information, 64% of consumers trust search engine results
- 97% of consumers read online reviews to find a local business.
- 74% of consumers have greater trust in a company if they read positive reviews about that company.
Promotion on E-Commerce Platforms (Amazon, Flipkart, Etc.)
The internet has changed the world in almost every possible way, and e-commerce has revolutionized how business is done through shopping and selling.
- Startup brands products listing on third-party E-commerce site make Brands Awareness increase.
Mobile App Marketing
Mobile marketing can be a pretty broad term, referring to mobile ads, apps, mobile websites–just about any kind of marketing that happens on a mobile device. That’s focused on app promotion, and even more importantly, the engagement and retention of users who have already downloaded your app.
WHY DIGITAL MARKETING?
Leading brands know that running a successful business is more than selling and making a profit; long-term success is defined by a brand’s ability to form a lasting connection with its customers.
- Global reach– a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
- Lower cost – a properly planned and effectively targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Trackable, measurable results – measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metrics tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising. Web analytics can be set up to show you exactly how much money you make from each digital tactic.
- Personalization – if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
- Openness – by getting involved with social media and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Social currency – digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using different types of rich media content. On the internet, these campaigns can gain social currency – being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
- Improved conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from completing a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
- Digital marketing is the most powerful form of marketing.
Digital marketing has the potential to transform the way that you reach and engage your customers.
- Using digital marketing tactics is the most cost-effective way to market your business.
One of the most important benefits of digital marketing is that it is the most cost-effective ways to market your business. When it comes to traditional marketing, it’s very difficult for small businesses with limited budgets to compete with larger businesses for ad space.
- Digital marketing is the most measurable form of marketing.
The only way to know for sure is to measure your success over time. While it can be difficult to track the success of a traditional marketing campaign like a radio advertisement or mailer, every digital marketing tactic that you use is measurable. This benefit is every reason why you need to invest in digital marketing.
Digital marketing analytics takes the guesswork out of determining whether your marketing is actually working. By measuring your digital marketing campaigns in real-time, you can see which tactics are working and which are not. Then, you can adjust your campaigns for greater success. You can also take the insights that you’ve gained from the process to improve future campaigns.
- One of the greatest benefits of digital marketing is that it allows you to target your ideal buyers.
With digital marketing, you can ensure that the right consumers are viewing your content. SEO allows you to reach those consumers who are searching the web for content and topics that are relevant to your business. While pay-per-click, display and social media advertising enable you to target those who are most likely to be interested in your products or services based on demographic information and general characteristics.
- Realize higher ROI and revenue
Increasing your digital outreach is a more predictable way of increasing your revenue than traditional marketing methods. Additionally, digital marketing provides you with real data, and predicting and realizing ROI is much easier done with real data in hand.
- Analyze and adapt easily
Because digital marketing provides real, timely data, you can observe and adapt to trends and the actions that real people are taking. You don’t have to rely on a sample data set or make any educated guesses — plan, execute, and adapt on the go based on true performance data.
- Become more competitive
Digital marketing is how businesses are working now and will continue to work in the future. If your business is not already in the digital marketing game, then you’re behind. Ensure your business is competitive by employing a smart digital marketing strategy.
Importance of Brand Awareness
Brand awareness is also very important to businesses that are marketing proactively through social media sites. Brand awareness is a measure of how well-known your brand is among your target market. A digital brand awareness campaign aims to grow your brand through engagement and distribution of content via digital platforms.
Building Brand Trust through Digital
The benefit of using digital to execute your brand awareness campaign is that you can know exactly how many people have been reached. The benefit of going with AndMine is that we report all the metrics through our bespoke dashboard to give you real-time insights into your campaign’s performance around the clock.
With the right audience’s devices being targeted, the right platforms selected and the right content created, your digital brand awareness campaign will ultimately be able to build trust over time and influence the consumers’ subconscious feelings and buying behavior.
Reasons Why Digital Market is Important
- Numbers of Mobile and internet users are increasing day by day.
- Equal Opportunity for all kinds of businesses big or small
- Opens up growth options for small businesses
- Reach a wider audience at a lesser cost
- The fastest way to become visible among the right audience.
- Digital modes of marketing are customizable and hence much cheaper.
- A new generation like to purchase online it saves time.
- Peoples can know the advantages of your products
- Anyone buys any time as per their comfortable time.
- The ability to reach a global marketplace.
- Engage with multiple customers without using call center services.
BOOST YOUR RANKING WITH BOOST YOUR BRAND’ Digital Marketing Service.